Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Makeover!

I've given my blog a bit of a makeover, when I started it I was in angry Nicki place; so I have made it over to reflect the nicer part of my personality.

I would also like to blog about my most treasured Christmas item from 2009. This year (after much unsubtle hinting) John bought me a Links of London Sweetie Bracelet. It is a charm bracelet made up of lots of links (get it?) and hidden between some of the links are charm holders which you can attach charms to.

Being a man, John had no concept of what the bracelet was, and so had no idea when he gave it to me that it was to hold charms! Luckily for me I had played my cards right and told various people that I was getting one for Christmas so I am now the proud owner of two charms. Both of which earily reflect irratic sides of my personality.

The Lolly Charm - because it is cute and sweet like me, and it shows my inner child and playful side!The Big Spender Charm - because... well... I spend far too much money and spoil people far too often!

I am looking forward to growing my collection of charms; the great thing about it is you get to see what people think of you as they will always buy a charm that they feel reflects what they know. Could also be quite scary...

I am wearing it now; the only downside I have found is that I have quite hairy arms, so occassionally I feel an odd tugging sensation - which is not at all comfortable - on my arm, so I have to do a quick adjustment!

LOVE IT STILL

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just happened to notice this blog post through Becki's blog roll, and wanted to share my enthusiasm for charm bracelets!!! I have been eyeing the Thomas Sabo charm bracelet and charms for an ETERNITY. Eventually I WILL get one, and allllllllllll the many beautiful little charms that go with it! YaY for charms!

    ReplyDelete