Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Peeping Tom/Dick or Harry??


I AM A VICTIM

I have another stalker, boo hiss boo. This qualifies as my third so far in my lifetime, I shall outline their attacks below;

1 - a good friend and someone I shared a few naughty text moments with turned a bit iffy, it all ended rather badly when he sent me a picture of his knob and his fiance found it. But to put across my innocence the naughty text moments were from years before (before engagement), so the knob picture was out of the blue. Ever heard of delete history you asswipe?

2 - a weirdo who commented on my juicy ass has he rode by me on his bike one day, stuck around and watched which house I went into. 2 days later I get home to find police on my doorstep telling me someone matching his description was seen hanging around outside the house acting suspiciously. I saw him again a week later on the tram and he sat opposite me with an intense stare as I determindly looked out of the window!

3 - most recent encounter... i shall explain below

On Sunday evening I retired to my room at about 21.00 in order to change my bed before nap time. All was normal, my right hand curtain was open about 2 foot so anyone outside (over the railway, or tresspassing in the garden) would have seen me quite clearly. Once i had finished making the bed i turned my back to the window and took my top off as i walked towards the light switch to turn it off. There was some glare coming off the TV that lit the room slightly but i never worry too much about getting undressed as the houses across the railway are pretty far off. BUT i should have worried. Once i had got down to my birthday suit and had dug out my PJs for the night i stood up to find a laser pointing on my tummy! Some freak across the tracks was pointing a handheld (it was jumping up and down even with his steady hand) laser across the railway at me. At this point I dropped to the floor while my heart beat at a steady million mph - looking up i could see the laser being pointed on the wardrobe in my room a couple of times. I reached into my washing basket and pulled out the clothes i had on earlier and got into them whilst on the floor... i put my head up over the level of the bed and all of a sudden the laser is on me again. Now i think you will all agree that this had gone beyond a pure chance encounter, this person is watching me! I scurried (on all 4's) out of my room and into the hallway, where i peaked out of the window and spotted which house the laser was coming from. I then ran downstairs and told dad who promptly waltzed out into the garden with his industrial torch and lit up the guys window like a Christmas tree in a silent "yes i know where you live" message (my hero).

My curtains are now stapled shut while I consider my options!


Bloody pervet!

1 comment:

  1. Ha!!

    You didn't tell me you'd actually got down to noodie before he started with the laser....what a knob!

    Lets hope it wasn't a rifle...maybe I SHOULD take the room back when I get home...yes...mine...I think that's best

    ReplyDelete